Please note that this return policy only applies to customers on lightyourhome.com! For our showroom return policy (Light World), please contact us on our contact page: https://www.lightyourhome.com/contact
Lightyourhome.com is dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction and making sure you find the perfect lighting solution for your home. In the event you are not happy with your purchase, or the product is damaged or defective, we’re here to help!
We stand by our products 110% and if you’re not satisfied for any reason, your first return is absolutely free! No restocking or shipping fees. Our goal is to ensure that you have a great experience shopping with us and we won’t be happy until you are. We just ask for the following criteria to be met:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of you receiving them
- All returned items must have the original packaging, components, and installation guides
- All items must be in the condition they were received with no damage or cut wires
- If you received a lamp shade or glass, it must be in its original wrapping or packaging
Any received items that do not meet the above criteria will unfortunately be subject to a restocking charge. If it is not your first return, your order may be subject to a restocking charge. However, we will waive any restocking fee if you place another order of equal or higher value to the one you are returning. Shipping costs will still be deducted from your return credit. Any issued refund will be refunded through your original payment method. Please note it may take up to 30 days for us to process your return and refund.
If your order was damaged or defective upon receiving it:
- You must contact Customer Care at [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving your order and provide the following:
- Your name
- Your Order Number
- A picture and description of the damaged or defective item(s)
- Any damaged items must have the original packaging, components, and installation guides if possible. Please notify Customer Care if the packaging is damaged.
- All damaged and defective items must be in the condition they were received in with no cut wires
- If you received a damaged or defective lamp shade or glass, it must be in its original wrapping or packaging
- Continue to Step 2 of “How Do I Return the Items?”
How Do I Return the Items?
We realized that returns can be a hassle, so we created the guide below to make them as easy as possible!
Step 1: Return Confirmation and Instructions
- Contact us at [email protected] and provide the following:
- Your name
- Order Number
- The reason for your return
A Customer Care Representative will then review your order and process your request in a timely manner. If you have any questions or worries, our Customer Care Representatives are here to help!
Step 2: Pack em’ and Ship em’!
After your request is processed, an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) will be issued for your order from its manufacturer. From here on out, we’ll be in charge of your return!
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your RGA number.
- Please ensure the item is safe and secure in its original packaging. Other than the return label please do not write or mark on the box in anyway.
- We will monitor the return and handle any shipping issues if they occur. If the item is lost or damaged in transit it will be our responsibility, and your refund will still be processed accordingly.
If You Have Regular Sized Items:
- Once your return request has been processed by our Customer Care Team, you will receive a UPS shipping label via email for each of the item(s) you will be returning
- You will also receive a quote for the shipping of each item
- Your shipping quote will be deducted from your return credit.
If you would like to proceed with the return, please attach the shipping labels to their corresponding package. Next, all you have to do is drop your item(s) off at the nearest UPS Location. That’s it, you’re all set!
If Your Order Contained Large or Freight Items:
- Please contact our Customer Care Team at [email protected] for assistance in setting up a pick up!
Step 3: Refund Time!
After your item has been received by either us or its Manufacturer, the item will be inspected for its condition. Once your item is confirmed to have met our return policy criteria, we will process your refund minus the actual shipping charges as mentioned above (if it is not your first return).
After your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your return and the credit amount that was refunded.
At Lightyourhome.com, your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you have any issue with your order at all, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do whatever we can to make it right!